• 1 Post By SharpSquare
  • 1 Post By AshEss
  • 1 Post By angie828

Thread: 25 Celebrities Who Have (Alleged) Mafia Ties

Check out
    My Ranker List

25 Celebrities Who Have (Alleged) Mafia Ties

25 Celebrities Who Have (Alleged) Mafia Ties
    You'll be surprised by some of the celebrities with alleged ties to the mafia, the crime bosses, mafiosos, mobsters, and gangsters. Of course, there are the obvious actors who've played mafiosos, people like Al Pacino and James Caan. They're the kind of actors who may have gotten deep into their characters by hanging out with actual mobsters... "Method Acting."

SharpSquare likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    I am kind of a mafia buff so i do recognize some of the names on this list and their ties to organized crime , well alleged links. The Rat Pack which included Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Jr, Dean Martin and others often hung around mob figures in Las Vegas predominately and Sinatra esp was said to be friends with some high level American mafia members.
    AshEss likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    I don't think i would of pegged Elizabeth Hurley for having ties to the mafia or any kind of organized crime really. But often these "ties" are fairly loose ones and they don't really associate with members of those groups im sure.
    SharpSquare likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Well most know James Caan for playing a mobster in The Godfather but he also has some fairly strong actual mafia ties. He even came out openly in support of former mob boss Andrew "Andy Mush" Russo of the Colombo Crime Family of New York mafia after he was arrested and went as far as offering to post his bail.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by AshEss View Post
    I don't think i would of pegged Elizabeth Hurley for having ties to the mafia or any kind of organized crime really. But often these "ties" are fairly loose ones and they don't really associate with members of those groups im sure.

That is probably the case for many of these celebs as the worlds of Hollywood and mobsters often intertwine. But some of these like James Caan and Sinatra really have had close ties to the mob through old neighborhood acquaintances and some even childhood friends.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    I am surprised that many of these are on the list. I would not have suspected some of these.
    SharpSquare likes this.