Thread: Can we talk about d-bags?

Check out
    My Ranker List

Can we talk about d-bags?

The Biggest Douchebags in Hollywood
    One of my favorite Ranker lists of all time is the one about celebrity douchebags (with my personal picks really close to this version) but it dawned on my today that two of the worst offenders, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, have been laying kind of low lately now that they are parents. This got the wheels turning.

Anyone game to suggest hilariously ridiculous and completely hypothetical ways we can keep the rest of these d-bags out of the spotlight? For instance, we could hire armies of 10 year old girls to surround Justin Bieber in a hotel so he can never leave ever again or build a dome (like on Under the Dome) over where the Kardashians live to allow them them to love themselves in their own little Kardashain world. Come on, let's have fun with these ideas!

Last edited by georgeofthejungle; 01-09-2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Embedded List. :)

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Ha ha ha, this is a wonderful idea!

How about we drain all the water from pools around the globe to make Ryan Lochte's brain overload or stage a fake election where someone just awful, like Snooki, wins just to see the heads of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck asplode?

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Olivia, not sure if you're brilliant or going to murder me in my sleep. :P

We could just invite everyone on this list to some special persons' event then kidnap them all and send them to Greenland on a little tug boat. hen cut off all ties with the rest of the world with the country and they could reproduce and thrive in their own little country. Think Greenland would agree to that?

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Love the dome idea for the Kardashians, and I say trap all the silly paparazzi chasing them around in there with them too while you're at it.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    I'd suggest a Hunger Games kind of deal but that would just give these d-bags even more attention than they deserve. Still it's a thought...

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Yes Roger YES. The reaping but for celebrities. Would be one of the only reality TV shows I'd watch. Kim K would get picked and who here thinks Kanye would step in to save her from having to compete? Hmmmm?

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom Dynamite View Post
    Olivia, not sure if you're brilliant or going to murder me in my sleep. :P
    My guess is both?
    I'm all for your Greenland idea.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    I say we convince all the DBags to be on a reality show. Take them to the Tocantins (Brazilian Highlands, worst Survivor location ever) and tell them that there are secret cameras built in to the trees. Tell them there are no challenges because the show is all the coolest celebrities surviving off of the land. Then the fake production crew just leaves them there forever.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Have you seen the movie Death Race? How about throwing all these tools in cars armed with all kinds of weapons and let them have at each other. The whole thing could be broadcast on live pay per view TV and all the proceeds could go to charity. Now what to do with the lone survivor...hmmm...

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by stokified View Post
    I say we convince all the DBags to be on a reality show. Take them to the Tocantins (Brazilian Highlands, worst Survivor location ever) and tell them that there are secret cameras built in to the trees. Tell them there are no challenges because the show is all the coolest celebrities surviving off of the land. Then the fake production crew just leaves them there forever.
    This might be the best idea yet. It also makes me wonder why top CBS shows like Survivor and Big Brother don't do a celebrity version. It seems like Celebrity Big Brother is a big deal in other countries and while it wouldn't be cheap, it could be something CBS could pull off if they tried hard enough.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    That's a great point Angie. I think that celebrity Survivor is a great idea, but it would be very hard to pull off. I'd only want to see A-list celebrities and pro athletes. If it anyway resembled the cast of the celebrity apprentice, I would not watch a second of it.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Okay stokified I agree wholeheartedly with you about celeb apprentice I cannot stand that show BUT you and Angie are really onto something with a Survivor celebrity show. This is a way better idea than mine about Greenland

Check out
    My Ranker List
    So glad to see Kayne as number one. he is a real D bag. I can not stand him. Him and Kim are so perfect for eachother. Didn't he make a comment once about being god?

Check out
    My Ranker List
    I would have to say that Chris Brown is a huge d bag for beating Rihanna. I would never lay a hand on a lady like he did! That is truly awful.