• 1 Post By RobotHead
  • 1 Post By buttonfairy
  • 1 Post By Bootsdad

Thread: Best Illuminati / Conspiracy Movies

Check out
    My Ranker List

Best Illuminati / Conspiracy Movies

Best Illuminati / Conspiracy Movies

Last edited by RobotHead; 01-06-2014 at 06:20 PM.
    georgeofthejungle likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Please, this list is nowhere near definitive. These were just the ones I could think of fast. If you have some, please submit. I would love the input.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Add Wag the Dog to this. I have not seen it in a while but it is about a fake war being created to cover up a sex scandal involving the president himself.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Great thread Bootsdad, I added Enemy of The State in there, I don't know if that is one where the conspiracy theorists watch and look for "signs", but it is one of my favorite conspiracy theory movies.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by angie828 View Post
    Add Wag the Dog to this. I have not seen it in a while but it is about a fake war being created to cover up a sex scandal involving the president himself.
    Add it angie. I like that movie

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyisawesome1 View Post
    Great thread Bootsdad, I added Enemy of The State in there, I don't know if that is one where the conspiracy theorists watch and look for "signs", but it is one of my favorite conspiracy theory movies.
    Thanks mikeyisawesome. That is one of Will Smith's best as well.

Super Moderator georgeofthejungle's Avatar
    Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by angie828 View Post
    Wag the Dog
    Can't believe I haven't heard of this one, great find angie

Enemy of The State. one of my favorite conspiracy theory movies.
    +1 mikey
    I love this movie. I honestly think it's one of the most underrated films to ever come out. It is so good and sets the eerie feeling and scene right from the get go. I have to watch this again, been too long!

I'd like to suggest the movie 23. Not the Jim Carrey one everyone thinks of, but a film that also has Robert Anton Wilson (RAW) in it. RAW is a well known and published author/philosopher/researcher of conspiracies and the illuminati.
    23 is a great introduction to RAW's work and in general a really great film. It's one of my favorites, even though it subtitled, I'd almost still put it in a top ten list.
    I am a huge fan of RAW and will go start a thread on people like him. Just listening to him is incredible.
    23 (1998)
    If you can find a copy, I highly suggest a watch - the book in it RAW wrote called Illuminatus is shown very early on in movie - based on the thread title, this would be the 1st film in any top ten list, by far.
    Enjoy
    mikeyisawesome1 likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeofthejungle View Post
    Can't believe I haven't heard of this one, great find angie

+1 mikey
    I love this movie. I honestly think it's one of the most underrated films to ever come out. It is so good and sets the eerie feeling and scene right from the get go. I have to watch this again, been too long!

I'd like to suggest the movie 23. Not the Jim Carrey one everyone thinks of, but a film that also has Robert Anton Wilson (RAW) in it. RAW is a well known and published author/philosopher/researcher of conspiracies and the illuminati.
    23 is a great introduction to RAW's work and in general a really great film. It's one of my favorites, even though it subtitled, I'd almost still put it in a top ten list.
    I am a huge fan of RAW and will go start a thread on people like him. Just listening to him is incredible.
    23 (1998)
    If you can find a copy, I highly suggest a watch - the book in it RAW wrote called Illuminatus is shown very early on in movie - based on the thread title, this would be the 1st film in any top ten list, by far.
    Enjoy
    I'll try to check it out.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Yes this is a wonderful movie! I have not seen it in a while but it is deserving of this!
    mikeyisawesome1 likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsdad View Post
    I'll try to check it out.
    Awesome! When you get around to watching it let us know what you think
    Bootsdad likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    23 was a great movie. I have watched it once. I really should go back and rewatch it again.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Big fan of Enemy of the State. I'll add more to the list as soon as I can think up of some. :P
    Bootsdad likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotHead View Post
    Big fan of Enemy of the State. I'll add more to the list as soon as I can think up of some. :P
    Hi Robothead, isn't it fun to wonder about stuff like this. I love Enemy of the State. Great cast, and a great movie all around. It also reminds me that I forgot so many. 12 Monkeys anyone?

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Is 12 Monkeys a conspiracy film? I thought it was sci-fi?

Check out
    My Ranker List
    The Matrix should be on this list. That film is like a stepping stone into thinking independently...
    Bootsdad likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by twigleaf View Post
    Is 12 Monkeys a conspiracy film? I thought it was sci-fi?
    According to some it is twigleaf. I didn't say I believe any of these wild claims, I am just aware of the fact that they have been made. If you google the movie title with the word conspiracy, or illuminati you will get some info on it. It's fun for me to watch these movies and try to see what others are talking about. Just another way to enjoy some of my faves.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Yeah twigleaf, I gotta gree with bootsdad on this film. One of my all time favorites! So many things in there that are worth taking a deeper look at

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by buttonfairy View Post
    The Matrix should be on this list. That film is like a stepping stone into thinking independently...
    Great point made here. I was not even thinking of that movie but I totally see your point in how it should be on the list.