Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite Ranker List?

Check out
    My Ranker List

What's Your Favorite Ranker List?

Here's another sticky thread for all the newcomers, and also a way for people to show off their favorite lists they've made along with sharing their favorites that others have made. You can either post one that you like the most or one that you've made that you're the most proud of.

Just so nobody's shy, I'll start out by posting my own list of The 50+ Greatest '90s Toys, which was originally titled as such, but then people added so many items that it's at 69 items. If there are any you guys think are missing, feel free to add them!

90s Toys | List of Nostalgia-Inducing Toys from the 1990s

What's your favorite you've made or that you've seen around the site?

Check out
    My Ranker List
    My favorite list I've written is 30 Worst Things About Working in Retail. I spent years working on sales floors and managing retail stores. It was great to find an outlet to channel frustrations from the past in a comedic way. The list has proven to be very relatable as it has been viewed thousands of times. People have already suggested their own experiences which I will build into another list down the line.

30 Worst Things About Working in Retail

Look forward to reading this thread!

Check out
    My Ranker List
    The best list on the entire Ranker website is The Best Seasons of Survivor. It was the very first list I reranked and the list that brought me to this website. I do disagree with how some of the voting went like Micronesia being so high, but it is the overall best list in my opinion.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    HOW DO YOU DECIDE?!

Ok. I'm calm now.

I really like the silly, kind of stupid lists on Ranker like: The 24 Funniest Celebrity Photobombs or The Very Best of the "You're Drunk" Meme. Seriously, if you are having a bad day just look at lists like that. There's no way you won't smile.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Tough one. I think 10 Incredible Insect & Spider Battles is one is my personal favorites. It was super fun to whittle it down to just 10 videos, and those videos are so totally badass. People dismiss insects and other arthropods so quickly as "gross", I love exposing just how freakin' cool they really are.

10 Incredible Insect and Spider Battles

As for other ranker lists? I remember when this one went by:

History's Most Powerful Nations Relative to Time Period

and I was struck by how much I wanted to see a whole bunch more cool, thoughtful, voteable historical lists just like that. Now, if I only had the time to sit down and research those kinds of lists!

Check out
    My Ranker List
    The title alone of this list makes me LOL: People Amanda Bynes Has Called Ugly.

And this list of the 24 Funniest Celebrity Photobombs by Marc Cuenco is amazing.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Ah, Benjamin, you beat me to the punch with the celeb photobomb list... yes, it really is THAT GOOD

Check out
    My Ranker List
    On a site full of great lists and info that I would have never uncovered otherwise, I have to say, that cobbling together the 22 Videos of Iconic Bands Playing Tiny Gigs is my favorite. It took a lot to make this thing just as great as some of the cool, random pictures, info and the like on the site, which made it that much more fun to do. Hopefully people liked watching and reading as I did making it. Enjoy!
    Last edited by daniel kohn; 07-25-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Thanks for the love, Elise and Ben

This one was really fun to put together (and brought back memories of working long hours and weekends as a teen magazine editor) -

34 Cheesiest Boy Band Photos from the 90s

And because I didn't take a good yearbook photo AT ALL, I loved making this one -

Celebrity Yearbook Photos More Embarrassing Than Yours

Bonus -

Model Fails!

Check out
    My Ranker List
    While not my list, one that comes to mind is the The Absolute Worst Pictures of Men Holding Cats because if there is anything the Internet is good for, it's awkward pictures of cats!

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Not my list, but oh how I love this Ranker list of the 13 most infamous Irish mobsters (I'm one of those late-night History Channel watching people and this list is way more informative).

As far as a list I've made, definitely Marilyn Monroe quotes, no question. I find Marilyn such a fascinating and tragic person. She was so incredibly witty and whip-smart, and of course, beautiful.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Any list by Aargh is my favorite! Seriously he's made some really awesome music lists (including one with artists for each letter of the alphabet) and I've discovered some great new artists by reading them. My favorite of his, the one that had me laughing and nodding my head furiously in agreement is this one: the Most Annoying Words Ever!

YOLO, Aargh, YOLO

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Aww crzygirl you are too sweet. Very happy that you like my lists. And I'm always happy turning people onto new music...hope to do more in the future. And as far as Annoying Words...Whatever, crzygirl, Whatever

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Awwwww, you guys!

Alright, to keep the ball rolling:

45 of Your Childhood Crushes (Then and Now)

Check out
    My Ranker List
    proof that bill murray is awesome this is my favorite and one of the first lists I read on ranker:

The 7 Greatest (Real) Bill Murray Stories Ever Told

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Keeping this going with a new favorite i just spotted on the Ranker home page: Stars Who Passed On Iconic Hollywood Roles

I had absolutely no idea Michelle Pfeiffer passed on Silence of the Lambs. None.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Kavanagh View Post
    Keeping this going with a new favorite i just spotted on the Ranker home page: Stars Who Passed On Iconic Hollywood Roles

I had absolutely no idea Michelle Pfeiffer passed on Silence of the Lambs. None.
    I knew about that one but didn't know about Sean Connery/Gandalf. Very interesting.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Okay another favorite (do not ask us to pick JUST one please) The Smartest Animals: The 15 Most Intelligent Animals on Earth
    Just finished reading. Fantastic!

Check out
    My Ranker List
    I remember commenting to Lotterman about this list of the best movie moments months ago, and I wanted to post it here so everyone can see it. The videos are great, the choices he made are really solid. Some of my favorites are on here and others I haven't seen (but will). Anyway kudos to Lotterman for making one of my favorite movie lists on Ranker!

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Just spotted this list on the home page and I've spent a lot of time clicking, great great list of essential art we can all appreciate: Art Anyone Can Appreciate (Even Your Neanderthal Boyfriend)

Well done, Saramarie. One of my new favorite Ranker lists for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-16-2013, 12:59 PM