Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Fictional Characters

Check out
    My Ranker List

Survivor: Fictional Characters

Thanks to the inspiration from the Survivor and Under the Dome threads, plus watching Breaking Bad last night with their strong characters, I'd love to hear who you all would like to see if Survivor cast fictional characters. We don't have this list on Ranker yet (hint, hint if someone wants to make one) but it would be a neat one to talk about, I think. The same could go for other reality shows like Big Brother, Amazing Race, etc.

Imagine characters from LOST on Survivor or Stefon from SNL on Big Brother. It would be a hoot!

Check out
    My Ranker List
    This. THIS is a brilliant idea. I nominate our resident Expert on All Things Survivor, Stokified for this list. He'd rock it I'm sure. Stefon from SNL Angie ha.

Nominees from me:
    King Joffrey from Game of Thrones
    Jason Bourne

Is this just TV characters or can we list movies? because I'm down with Ron Burgundy too

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Yeah this is fantastic I'm all in with Al Swearengen from Deadwood, Dexter Morgan and the person who would at least add a lot of excitement, Jack Bauer.

Survivor: Fictional Characters-jack-bauer-badass.jpg

Check out
    My Ranker List
    OMG, Roger, Ron Burgundy on Survivor?! *mind blown*

Movies are totally allowed too! Any fictional character is fair game! The possibilities are endless!

Others I'd pick for Survivor: Lucile Bluth from Arrested Development, Dexter, Carrie from Homeland, Fry from Futurama (Bender too), any one of those prissy girls from 90210...

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Hahah Carrie from Homeland oh boy. Let's throw Brody in there too for good measure. I'd also like to nominate Sherlock Holmes and Eric Northman from True Blood. Gotta have at least one vamp in there and I've already decided the sparkly ones from Twilight need to be Under the Dome.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Feel the strong need to put Emma Pillsbury from Glee in this mix for some odd reason and Brittany S. Pierce because we need the ditzy hotness. Sorry I'm literally stalking Ranker lists about Glee characters right now

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Thought of another one: Sydney Bristow from Alias.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    My contribution to this soon-to-be list (Stokified? Aargh? one of you needs to do this because I'm way too lazy right now and plus I'm on vacation and drinking at the moment)

Buffy Summers
    Hurley from LOST
    Bart Simpson
    Olivia Benson from SVU
    *Adding: Sheldon Cooper

Trying to get a good mix of different people and genders here.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    I think this is a great thread. I couldn't have started a better one myself. I'm debating whether or not to make a list because I only watch a couple shows like Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Homeland. I would have to add Vince Masuka from Dexter because he is such an odd person.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    You could totally do this we'll all chip in to help you with people. How many do you want/need? I can come up with some more I haven't even gotten started on movies yet. Heh.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    A few more then I'll go away and let others contribute. Apparently the refreshing beverages are making me brainstorm more than usual.

Movie characters I'd like to see play Survivor: Rocky Balboa, Indiana Jones, James Bond and Forrest Gump

Check out
    My Ranker List
    OKay I will do the list I think there are some great ideas to start with.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by stokified View Post
    OKay I will do the list I think there are some great ideas to start with.
    I think it's gonna be a fun one.

Check out
    My Ranker List

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Ooooh I want in on this can I suggest a few stokified? I'm thinking Scully and Mulder from X-Files and Ben Linus from Lost.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Well done sir well done. voting now and Abbey I added Ben from Lost that's a good one too. Stokified you are the awesomest

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Thanks FlipMode. I have made so many survivor lists that most people don't even know who is on the list. Now I have a survivor list that everyone can vote on.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    This might be my new favorite Ranker list of all time. Well done, Stokified, well done indeed!

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Survivor cast with an alliance between Ron Burgundy and Zoolander=best TV ever great list i agree and voting

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Walter White and Jesse Pinkman from breaking bad...and throw Kenny Powers in there too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-15-2013, 11:15 PM
  2. 08-12-2013, 01:42 PM