• 1 Post By howdyhigh
  • 1 Post By angie828
  • 1 Post By angie828

Thread: Hottest NFL Wives and Girlfriends

Check out
    My Ranker List

Hottest NFL Wives and Girlfriends

The Absolute Hottest NFL Wives
    I thought I'd start a thread about this list since I don't see one, and it has a lot of votes. Hottest NFL Wives and Girlfriends | List of Sexy American Football WAGs

There's something broken about this list, but Ultimate lists in general on this site. Especially when it comes to ranking looks.

The best example on the Ultimate List right now is Erin Heatherton. She's new to this list because she broke it off with Leonardo DiCaprio, and is now with Jordan Cameron of the Cleveland Browns.This is the picture of her on this site:
    Hottest NFL Wives and Girlfriends-438px-erin_heatherton_crop.jpg

Since she's not a household name, and this is the first picture people see, of course she's going to get the thumbs down. In fact, I haven't seen a worse picture of her. All you need is to do a google search and see that she's a knockout. She's been a Victoria's Secret model for 5 years, but it just so happens that in he main picture from wikipedia, she's modeling some pretentious designer's fashion line that actually looks like something the White Witch would wear:
    Hottest NFL Wives and Girlfriends-white_witch_battle_crown_4_sized.jpg

Go to most WAG lists on the internet for this year, and Erin Heatherton is somewhere near the top.
    Hottest NFL Wives and Girlfriends-erin-heatherton-victorias-secret-angels-28259989-1725-991_cropped.jpg

Then there's 'Zingha Hester' on the list. That's not even her! That's a picture of Katrina Kaif.

Anyways, this is a fun site most of the time, but this list is a good example of how Ultimate Lists are flawed on Ranker. New entries from other users go to the Ultimate List, but with the first image in their gallery. Sometimes that image is terrible or an uploader's mistake because of lag or misidentification.

I wonder if any Rankers have any thoughts about this.

Last edited by georgeofthejungle; 01-07-2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Embedded List. :)
    SharpSquare likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    I agree that there is something wrong with ultimate lists because it takes everything from every list. There may be multiple listings of the same thing or just bad pictures from peoples lazy list making. The ultimate lists should be closely monitored by Ranker staff. This just proves that creeper lists shouldn't be made into ultimate lists because of the poor upkeep the list gets. I'm guilty of making creeper lists, and I don't think any of the creeper lists I've made should be turned into ultimate lists. So, the solution for Ranker is either pay attention to ultimate lists or not make them ultimate lists.
    Last edited by stokified; 09-22-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    ya sometimes the pics suck like the one you mentioned but i'm glad you pointed out the list so i can vote for this erin heatherton woman WOW how many girls has leo dumped thats just not fair

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJoeJoeJr View Post
    ya sometimes the pics suck like the one you mentioned but i'm glad you pointed out the list so i can vote for this erin heatherton woman WOW how many girls has leo dumped thats just not fair
    Wow. Yeah, I just looked this up and Leo dumped her because he was bored apparently. Crazy.

I wish there was a way to change that picture. Ranker should make it so that after you get a certain amount of achievements or badges, you can change pictures on Ultimate lists.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    How Leo gets bored with all these women is beyond me but dude, major props.
    good idea about letting people change the images but i have a feeling even tho you and stoke and prob everybosy here would be cool some would abuse and start messing things up worse.
    voted on the list tho man alive
    SharpSquare likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by howdyhigh View Post
    good idea about letting people change the images but i have a feeling even tho you and stoke and prob everybosy here would be cool some would abuse and start messing things up worse.
    Oh, I don't know. Comicvine is run that way. After receiving a ton of points for working on wiki pages, changing the main picture of a character entry is unlocked. Once the amount of content gets to a certain size, you either have to hire staff to police it, or let the peasants do it for you

Sigh, looks like Erin Heatherton is about to be booted from the list. The same thing happened to Sasha Dindayal, only with her, I didn't wait for her to get nuked. I removed the 'official' entry with the subpar picture from my list, and created a new one with the picture that can be seen on the ultimate list. Might have to do the same thing with Erin.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Some lucky lucky men we have here. My votes on this list went to Jennifer Walcott, Sarah Hinton, and Helen Burke because i loved them all. I guess if i had to choose a favorite out of the three of them it would of been Sarah Hinton who is well smoking hot !

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Anna Burns is very gorgeous. Has a simple look to her that is stunning.
    SharpSquare likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by angie828 View Post
    Anna Burns is very gorgeous. Has a simple look to her that is stunning.

She does have a great girl next door kind of look to her. To me that is often more attractive then the makeup enhanced and flashy celeb look.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJoeJoeJr View Post

Not fair is probably an understatement. lol Some guys have all of the luck

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by howdyhigh View Post

I can't even fathom how his nights are at all boring lol

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Lauren Tannehill is very pretty as well. Well most of them on the list are
    SharpSquare likes this.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by angie828 View Post
    Lauren Tannehill is very pretty as well. Well most of them on the list are

Your right hard to find one out of that list that isn't a looker ! Some lucky guys for sure.

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Wow. Talk about hot!
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock

Check out
    My Ranker List
    Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    Wow. Talk about hot!

Indeed ! These athletes def live the good life.